The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. (Isa 35:1 KJV)
For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground . . . (Isa 44:3 KJV)



Thursday, October 22, 2020

VICTORY ASSURED: Morning Manna October 21


I cried out to the LORD, and He answered me from His holy mountain. 

I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the LORD was watching over me. 

I am not afraid of ten thousand enemies who surround me on every side. 

Arise, O LORD! Rescue me, my God! Slap all my enemies in the face! Shatter the teeth of the wicked! Victory comes from You, O LORD. May You bless Your people.  Psalms 3:4-8 NLT

I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.  Psalms 34:4 KJV

R & K