The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. (Isa 35:1 KJV)
For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground . . . (Isa 44:3 KJV)



Saturday, October 10, 2020

HE LISTENS: Morning Manna October 10

 
HE LISTENS

O LORD, hear me as I pray; pay attention to my groaning. Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for I pray to no one but You. Listen to my voice in the morning, LORD. Each morning I bring my requests to You and wait expectantly.  Psalms 5:1-3 NLT

I will call on God, and the LORD will rescue me. Morning, noon, and night I cry out in my distress, and the LORD hears my voice. He ransoms me and keeps me safe from the battle waged against me, though many still oppose me. God, who has ruled forever, will hear me and humble them.  Psalms 55:16-19a NLT

If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. But God did listen! He paid attention to my prayer. Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer or withdraw His unfailing love from me.  Psalms 66:18-20 NLT

R & K