The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. (Isa 35:1 KJV)
For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground . . . (Isa 44:3 KJV)



Friday, October 9, 2020

WAIT: Morning Manna October 9

 WAIT UPON THE LORD

He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.  Isaiah 40:29-31 NLT

I am confident I will see the LORD's goodness while I am here in the land of the living. Wait patiently for the LORD. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the LORD.  Psalms 27:13-14 NLT

The LORD is good to those who depend on Him, to those who search for Him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the LORD.  Lamentations 3:25-26 NLT

I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.  Proverbs 8:17 KJV

R & K