The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. (Isa 35:1 KJV)
For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground . . . (Isa 44:3 KJV)



Sunday, October 25, 2020

RESCUED: Morning Manna October 25


The LORD reached down from heaven and rescued me; He drew me out of deep waters. He rescued me from my powerful enemies, from those who hated me and were too strong for me. 

They attacked me at a moment when I was in distress, but the LORD supported me. He led me to a place of safety; He rescued me because He delights in me. The LORD rewarded me for doing right; He restored me because of my innocence.  Psalms 18:16-20 NLT

I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.  Psalms 89:1 KJV

Thank you LORD, because You promise to never leave me or forsake me.  Hebrews 13:5

R & K