The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. (Isa 35:1 KJV)
For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground . . . (Isa 44:3 KJV)



Monday, October 12, 2020

HE HEALS: Morning Manna October 12


HE HEALS

I am the LORD who heals you."  Exodus 15:26b NLT

"LORD, help!" they cried in their trouble, and He saved them from their distress. He sent out His word and healed them, snatching them from the door of death. Let them praise the LORD for His great love and for the wonderful things He has done for them.  Psalms 107:19-21 NLT

He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.  Psalms 147:3 NLT

He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.  Psalms 103:3 NLT

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.  Psalms 147:3 KJV

O LORD my God, I cried to You for help, and You restored my health.  Psalms 30:2 NLT

I thank you and I praise You for Your healing touch!

R & K