The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. (Isa 35:1 KJV)
For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground . . . (Isa 44:3 KJV)



Monday, October 26, 2020

PRECIOUS TO THE LORD: Morning Manna October 26

 
"If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them wanders away, what will he do? Won't he leave the ninety-nine others on the hills and go out to search for the one that is lost? And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he will rejoice over it more than over the ninety-nine that didn't wander away! In the same way, it is not My heavenly Father's will that even one of these little ones should perish."  Matthew 18:12-14 NLT

O LORD, I have longed for Your rescue, and Your instructions are my delight. Let me live so I can praise You, and may Your regulations help me. I have wandered away like a lost sheep; come and find me, for I have not forgotten Your commands.  Psalms 119:174-176 NLT

Always remember, you are precious to the LORD.

R & K