The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. (Isa 35:1 KJV)
For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground . . . (Isa 44:3 KJV)



Thursday, October 15, 2020

HE DELIVERS: Morning Manna October 15


HE DELIVERS

Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?  

Thank God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 7:24b,25a 

The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer.  2 Samuel 22:2 KJV

Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off. But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.  Psalms 37:37-40 KJV

I waited patiently for the LORD to help me, and He turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see what He has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the LORD.  Psalms 40:1-3 NLT

R & K