The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. (Isa 35:1 KJV)
For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground . . . (Isa 44:3 KJV)



Thursday, September 24, 2020

THE GAP: Morning Manna September 24


THE GAP

"I looked for someone who might rebuild the wall of righteousness that guards the land. I searched for someone to stand in the gap in the wall so I wouldn't have to destroy the land, but I found no one."  Ezekiel 22:30 NLT

How devastating!  He found no one.

So what happened?

God says, "Now I will pour out My fury on them, consuming them with the fire of My anger. I will heap on their heads the full penalty for all their sins. I, the Sovereign LORD, have spoken!"  Ezekiel 22:31 NLT

Today will you stand in the gap and pray for God's mercy upon His people?

Seek the LORD while you can find Him. Call on Him now while He is near.  Isaiah 55:6 NLT

-R & K