The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. (Isa 35:1 KJV)
For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground . . . (Isa 44:3 KJV)



Tuesday, November 21, 2023

A Poem - God's love for the lost

O, that You would rend the heavens and come down!

To see Your blazing eyes of love
to see Your tear stained face
to watch Your arms enfold each one,
and touch them with Your grace.

Regard the lost with tenderness;
Ignore the lost – no way!
I put before them stepping stones
I lead them in the day.
My light before, My fire at night;
My torch within will shine so bright and
lead the blind straight to the light!

The deaf will hear, the lame will walk,
and from their mouths they all will talk,
and tell of My amazing love;
My light, My heart, My zeal!
The lost and lonely wanderers
drawn in among the fields.

So let the fire and embers glow
a beacon in dark night;
Yes let the fire and embers glow
ablaze with Love's pure light.

                      Given by inspiration of Holy Spirit 11/20/2023
                             Victoria Rose