The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. (Isa 35:1 KJV)
For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground . . . (Isa 44:3 KJV)



Monday, December 14, 2020

BELIEVE - Wisdom from The LORD: Morning Manna December 14


Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise His holy name. Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things He does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.  Psalms 103:1-3 NLT

The LORD says: "Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts away from the LORD.  Jeremiah 17:5 NLT

"But blessed are those who trust in the LORD and have made the LORD their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water (Word). Such trees are not bothered by the heat (trials and testings) or worried by long months of drought (lack). Their leaves stay green (life), and they never stop producing fruit.  Jeremiah 17:7-8 NLT

 R & K