The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. (Isa 35:1 KJV)
For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground . . . (Isa 44:3 KJV)



Monday, November 30, 2020

A PURE HEART: Morning Manna November 30

 
Jesus (Yashua) said, "I will not speak with you much longer for the prince of this world is coming.  He has no hold on me." John 14:30 NIV  "He has nothing in me."

Let our prayer be the one of the Psalmist:  Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends You, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.  Psalms 139:23-24 NLT

In that way, we too will be able to say, "The enemy has come and he has no hold on me."  We will walk as overcomers and claim the victory over him.

Note:  Kathy and I are taking a brief break.  We will not have signal for a few days.  The manna will resume when we return.

Love to all.  Be blessed.

R & K